Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LoanShark

Started by Asta_42 [2543196] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Asta_42 [2543196]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools disabled.

I am working towards the merit of the $$ with LoanShark. I received msg every Monday morning (local time) that interest is due. However, I did not receive this week's message, and it will not allow me to pay just the interest.