Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leasing property

Started by p-glizzy [2951664] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Quim [2699286]
Honestly this is the first time I've seen this question.

Since people that rent cannot access vaults, I'm presuming that your money would be safe from the renter.

But since you cannot access the vault either, you'd be without your money.

Why don't you rent it to a friend for a day with like 100 $ in and see what happens? Then you can come back and teach us something new.
JackKelly [2271177]
I've never done such a thing, so can't really say for sure, but I figure one of two things will happen. Either the game will automatically empty the vault, adding the balance to your "on hand" amount, which it very doubtful.

Or the money will just be stuck in the vault for the duration of the lease. Neither you or your tenant will be able to access it. This is the most likely outcome.

Either way I guess they both classify as technically "safe." Safe from the tenant, anyway.
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor
You can access the vault only when you own the property and live in it. It would be a bug if a renter can access rental property vault.
Milliai [3277504]
Hmm- I heard that you can disable vault access from spouse.
Assuming that'd be the same thing for renters :D
That they can't touch it.

But yes do let us know if ya ever find out!
123 [2561502]
If you do rent out your property your funds are safe in the vault. However, if you're renting out your property for longer than a week, transferring the funds into bank accounts or stocks is generally more beneficial..


[image: i1.sndcdn.com]