Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crypto Cashes Out?

Started by Spliffy [315389] on in Faction Discussion.

401 replies · 23.2k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 402 / 402 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Dickhead [2533061]
To be fair, Your original message didn't say that, But I do agree the other one's did say I personally had use.

Out of curiosity, What happens to RoD members who turn around and say they refuse to pay tax? Just like you do... I will reserve my further comments on this so not to share your alliances tax details...

BUT, Since I'm no longer in your discord, Could you explain why Myst managed to provide two entirely different tax sheets? As once I called out that detail you stated above, All of a sudden she had a new one?

I understand the taxing might not be your area, But surely as a high council member you should be able to get this information?
Dickhead [2533061]
So you can't answer why Myst would have multiple tax sheets, Some showing you as paying tax, Others not?

Good reply mate, What a boi.
Jairyll [2167612] Officer Officer
SA already was in debt years ago when Monarch came for Barbecue, at least that is what they said. Maybe they are still recovering from that^^

After we (many little RoD factions) tried to protect SA in the south and fighting with our own budget to get kicked from the map (no, I dont remember any sponsoring) - and after we fought for our own tiles in the north east afterwards (no there was no sponsoring) -
we were asked to make up their wardebt :D
Cos the war was so expensive ..

Yeah for us, it was. We could have just stayd in our teritorries but we chose to support and help our alliance.

Reminder: At this point M came only for SA, not for RoD.

Then the spontanious decision that SA and DI are alliance leads (decided by DI and SA of course) that 70% or so of the rackets needs to be paid to make up that debt.

And more decisions like letting RoD factions erase other fellow RoD factions, who worked together for years, over 6 edvds which were supposed to go to DI and SA :D

So it sounds they never recoverd from that :D

I don't only wanna shit-talk RoD though.
While we were in there, we enjoyed it and I was kinda sad when they came up with all this shit cos I really liked many factions and people in there!

It was nice for smaller factions and between each other there was a lot of trust and loyality.

Though, as someone here said before, once you leave them and join a good alliance, you realize how good it actually can be! I think NSO and WiC for example would support me here.

I don't think they are bad people. Not many trolls, scammers, no toxicity - which could be a great foundation - and sorry Myst and Kyle that I brought it up again, but somewhere you chose a wrong path, not leading anywhere.

And now before you say thats all not true, well that's how it was for us and others, then the communication was shit, which is not better than what I said above.
Rebel_Virginia [2019680]
Wow. Did I stumble into the Berentstein timeline again? Because I don't remember SA and Damage voting against this whole debt thing. I remember SA and Damage making it a thing to begin with. Postwar you did nothing but moan and about how much work and how much of a financial burden leading RoD was to you. So, some of us volunteered to step up and help out.

Of course, to help out meaningfully with the management of the alliance we'd need some structures and transparency as to what was going on with everything...which includes finances. Point being we needed something a bit more than all of the money going into an unaccountable SA/Damage black hole. Hence, the RoD charter.

This charter was voted on by all of us, including SA and Damage. You agreed to the financial council, and to transparency. It was only after it was all voted on that this "debt" was brought up out of nowhere. And the numbers made no sense to anyone. It was at least twice the final $110B amount that you settled on, so the final debt had about as much grounding in reality as the first high ball. That grounding being absolutely none at all.

At the time a lot us still believed RoD could amount to something special, so we accepted this nonsense from you in the hope that it could be dealt with and done with and that we'd finally move forward. We were wrong. After the debt it was always something else. Damage especially never operated in good faith. You couldn't care less about RoD's viability as an alliance. You're in it to squeeze every last penny you can from the member factions, and the moment there is nothing left to squeeze you're going to bail for somewhere else.

But that's all in the past now. You don't have to play with us NSO asshats anymore. And you know what, I couldn't be happier to have parted ways from you snakes.
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
i don’t even know whose side your on because your text colour blinded me and my next 3 generations of children.

There isn’t a chance in hell anyone who’s downvoted or upvoted you has read a single f**kin word.
-HxC- [878520]
It's weird when you're sitting here reading and you see all your friends/family fighting. Really puts you in a shit position.

All I can say is I just play the hand I'm delt much like in life and here and torn. Is what it is sometimes.
Dickhead [2533061]
Jesus christ, If you damage boys want a better comeback, Feel free to scrape some off the back of Kyle's mums teeth.
Rebel_Virginia [2019680]
01:28:26 - 08/05/24 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 36m : Mugged by billmain

I'm surprised one of you Damage fellows was able to get to me so quickly. Is today your one day of activity for the year?
billmain [2303881]
Lmao I mugged you because of your braindead text color and the funny thing is this is the only post I've actually read from you
Andrew_666 [2021235]
What do you mean bill, I <red>love</red> reading <yellow>te</yellow>xt like <blue>this</blue> <sucks>.<</sucks>
yoyoYossarian [2897328]
On the one hand, you’ve successfully changed two letters but woefully failed. So, I think you’re too stupid to figure it out.


On the other hand, you put sucks in angle brackets also? So, maybe it’s actually next level trolling? Or…maybe you are just an idiot.


Also, hilarious that the most we hear from DAM is when they get triggered by a guy using blue text.