Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Practice dummy

Started by MrUndwar [2650886] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 481 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

MrUndwar [2650886]
Im missing a practice dummy.
A target or multiple targets for diferent levels ( battle stats) , that i could safely attack and kill without taking damage. To see what i can do, what my damage is, if this weapon gives me better results than that one, to compare with friends.

Someone with 500m def, 0str or sppeed, than 1B def, 2B def, etc..

I dont like calculators.

Anyone know of some targets that fit the description.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I've edited out my reply as it happened page 2. No likes or dislikes.

Tho I will say this. If you're unhonest, how do you expect players to respond/

It sounds stupid on paper but it's literally how it is.
MrUndwar [2650886]
There isnt a target i had in mind. Its more of to try and see what i like.. I need a fix target that i can attack, have a range of damage, then borrow my friends weapons and see what those weapons do on my level.. then take some gearf from the faction armory, and see what they do..

Math says fury, but i like specialist, and just to see how worse am i because i go specialist and not fury..
Heg is nice, but i like molotov..
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Please see my completely edited response. Unlike you I was never engraved with AI nor given its power. I can only comment on what's giiven... Which I believed defended IBB from the start. Good job asshat. IBB is less engageable now, solely because of you,
MrUndwar [2650886]
Dude, wth are you talking about. Its like your reading one post and answering on another ? Your responses have no corelation to my posts.

Im asking if someone knows of a inactive account around 1B def with no strength or no speed. So that i can safely attack it and test out my loadouts.
I have no clue what you are responding to.
SkellyWoog [2697665]
Research costs yeah?

Grab a mission target, get a stat spy. Or ask a friendly for their stats and hit them, buy them a six pack for their trouble.

You're spending e to attack anyways which is where the cost comes - stump up for a blood bag too seems like the lesser expense in this exercise. Take the hits, learn to love the pain.