Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong rfc

Started by Pavers [3029445] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Pavers [3029445]
I just tried to 'do' a few burglaries, but whichever button I pressed all I got was a screen saying 'wrong rfc'. Other crimes give me the same error. ??
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please try clearing cookies for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue.
Pavers [3029445]
I'm on an ios tablet, so I just double clicked the home button, swiped up the Torn window, and that seems to have fixed it.

Thanks.