Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Every Pickpocket Target

Started by BOSSx [2718742] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 919 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BOSSx [2718742]

IMGUR DELETED ALL OF THE IMAGES SADLY. IF I FIND THEM I'LL PUT THEM BACK UP (;-;)

 

 

 

 

I got bored so here's the image of every possible target you can steal from while pickpocketing.
(05 / 08 / 2024)

Come to think of it, there was probably a place where these can be found, but i went ahead and got them the hard way I suppose. I was going to categorize them, but I got a little impatient. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if this is already a forum, didn't bother to check, and everything's already a thing so it's what ever I suppose lmfao.

From what I know, there's 1,485 possible targets for pickpocketing in Crimes v2.0, and there's 22 different kinds of people:

  • Businessman
  • Businesswoman
  • Classy Lady
  • Cyclist
  • Drunk Man
  • Drunk Woman
  • Elderly Man
  • Elderly Woman
  • Gang Member
  • Homeless Person
  • Jogger
  • Junkie
  • Laborer
  • Mobster
  • Police Officer
  • Postal Worker
  • Rich Kid
  • Sex Worker
  • Student
  • Thug
  • Young Man
  • Young Woman


They all drop different shit, you can find that in the Torn Wiki.
Any who, enjoy making fun of the faces.




[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com] .[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
.[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]

Neliex [2857538]
It is always nice to find some info about the game but all I can think about now is that you have a lot of free time.
Lava [3279578]
No idea how Torn does it, but when games need generic faces, they usually purchase them from a stock photo site. Those sites collect literal thousands of people’s images for commercial properties to buy and photoshop into their billboard ad or in a crowd in a magazine or in a weird MMORPG as a pickpocket victim.
Jah_s0ldier [2199591]
Very Nice Work, Why Because it's something that could be done, and you did it!!! Pretty Neat We Could make A Torn Guess Who Game
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
It probably wouldn’t, in fact it would be absurd if OP was fedded for that.

i was being silly