Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Burglary

Started by AAA_e [3220742] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
AAA_e [3220742]
So I'm fairly new to burglary and I've unlocked commercial for quite a bit now, and I suppose that it's better than residential, but lately, I haven't seen any unique outcome potentials in any commercial scans. If anyone knows why this is or if residential is better, let me know :).
Sombra [2711522]
If i remember correctly, every target has one unique outcome. If you've been doing commercial for awhile now, you probably has unlocked all the available uniques or maybe your CS just isnt high enough for new target to spawn
MrE [2905333]
Youll get new targets in each area as you level so you can't get the merit for searching all targets until level 100. Best to flip flop around.

I like to do it based on time of day. If it's middle of the night, you know people are at home and businesses are closed and vice versa, if it's middle of the day, people are at work and businesses are busy. Is this fool proof? No. Has it made me better? Definitely.

Can't take every crime at face value. SFC showed time is a variable they might use, nobody said they have to display it in green>red values to hold our hands. Same with other mechanics they've used. Try stacking lots of burglary scouts like a cracking or forgery criminal, you might find you're a better burglar with better notes.