Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

elling bank interest

Started by PTP_Enjoyer [2910173] on in Trading Post.

19 replies · 188 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

PTP_Enjoyer [2910173]
I have 10 merits in bank investment. If you have a full bank investment, then you can send me money and ill invest it for you! We both keep half the interest. You can ask for it back anytime, and I will give it back once investment ends.
Penetration [2340613]
10/10 would not invest 2b with a rando newer player who can't afford to fill the bank. Even if well intentioned, the temptation to steal would be too high.

Scam by default.
0xHemlock [2662912]
This is called Buddy Banking, and I remember a news article talking about it a year or two back. This is a very common practice between two trusted friends if one is still working on maxing out their bank. However, please note I do mean trusted. Normally this is only done between two close factionmates or maybe irl friends. Asking complete randos on the forums to do buddy banking probably won't get nearly as much traction as you're hoping for, OP. Asking your faction might lead to better success.
Darth_Revan [2247620]
Yeah, for me it would have to be a friend I know in real life. Because then I could at least keep bugging them to give me my money if they forget or don't login anymore.
DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor
I offer the same service, while I am filling up my bank (almost there.)

I'd recommend to just advertise it to factionmates.

Otherwise, you will get a lot of hate from people thinking you are scamming.