Hi guys I'm new I'm jono this game has potential to be great rpg game I enjoy it and I'm addicted to it. Anyway I'm willing to join a faction and be loyal good member and good earner
Hey guys
Started by smudger85 [3287120] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
do you think it could become your main game?
RIP to OP already
[image: media.giphy.com]
[image: media.giphy.com]
Welcome, try checking out the faction forum. You may see yourself attacked for creating a thread in general when specific areas and threads already exist fyi.
Try and always keep your bars from sitting full.
Try and always keep your bars from sitting full.
- Last Action: 6 minutes
welcome! i see you overdosed on your first drug haha
OP Should've tried his chances on Cannabis for a first OD
speed
Welcome
Now show us your main account bro
Now show us your main account bro
Yeah thread lightly in torn!
Please send Feet Pics to all posters in your awesome forum post.
overdosed on speed of all things...
Addicted.. 1 hour 5 mins play time in 3 days?
You got a way to go yet, keep reading, stay out of forums.
You got a way to go yet, keep reading, stay out of forums.
how is he supposed to read the guides and stay out the forums at the same time.... do you know how retarded that sounds right now??
You do realise not every guide is in the forums? No need to be a smart ass for karma. Apologies for the misunderstanding, however the reply wasn’t for you.
If you’d like me to break it down for you, READ guides in the forums, AVOID posting and drawing attention to yourself early on.
A thread in GD after 72 hours is probably a multi anyway.
EDIT: For the record, I’ve reached out personally and offered to train up OP.
If you’d like me to break it down for you, READ guides in the forums, AVOID posting and drawing attention to yourself early on.
A thread in GD after 72 hours is probably a multi anyway.
EDIT: For the record, I’ve reached out personally and offered to train up OP.
You're right not every guide is in the forums, just 95% of the relevant ones are.
I don't need you to break it down for me, congrats on reaching out and offering advise to him, I'm fresh out of blue peter badges and coconuts though, would that have been so hard to do here, you know maybe by linking a guide or 2 rather than coming off like a dick.
the forums are not a bad place to find answers or ask question, they are not just for people who reach a certain age or level. if you think its a multi there is a report button for that.
before you ask why i didn't point them towards a guide... I'm not that nice
:)
Edit: for the record, i dont care for karma,
I don't need you to break it down for me, congrats on reaching out and offering advise to him, I'm fresh out of blue peter badges and coconuts though, would that have been so hard to do here, you know maybe by linking a guide or 2 rather than coming off like a dick.
the forums are not a bad place to find answers or ask question, they are not just for people who reach a certain age or level. if you think its a multi there is a report button for that.
before you ask why i didn't point them towards a guide... I'm not that nice
:)
Edit: for the record, i dont care for karma,
Green leef detected opinion rejected
Depends if he’s the main character
Your post should have been a reply to this thread, not a thread of it's own in general. Welcome to Torn City.
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here