3 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Most-liked replies
flare[2195157]Officer
· 1 likes · Yeah and afaik that would be against the rules. From the scripting rules: The use of scripts, extensions, applications or any other kind of software is allowed only if it uses data from our API or a page you (or …
basically as title states, i'm looking to embed a page of torn into a page of a private website with the < iframe > code doses anyone know if if torn actually blocked it?
Yeah and afaik that would be against the rules. From the scripting rules:
The use of scripts, extensions, applications or any other kind of software is allowed only if it uses data from our API or a page you (or your users) have loaded manually and are currently viewing. You cannot make additional non-API requests to Torn, scrape pages that you're not currently viewing, or attempt to bypass the captcha.
Yeah that's not at all what I meant lol, I'm looking to embed a web page into a web page , I was hoping I could essentially not have to switch tabs back and forth between game, and TuT, it's basically the same as playing on PDA but run as a Browser extension and it would pull everything legitimately from the users api
Sadly, Torn DOES block <frames>, <iframe> and <div> requests. Because it's on Torn's side, there is no workaround for it. It's a shame really. I wanted have Torn on one side and divide the other side to have a longer ticker on the right. The ticker is already displayed as is the main page, so to me, it' s a customized version of what's there already.
I could try coding a web add-on to add it in as a seperate window, since a lot of the scripts add in windowsm