Ok you win 1k
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
In the General Discussions, they roam,
New players, yet to find their home,
Dear Ched, we beseech,
For a block within reach,
To spare us from the newbie syndrome.
To OP: begging in Torn is generally disliked. Better grave this fast :)
PS, I'd take anyone's unwanted goods for money, but I know where to advertise: Trading Post
New players, yet to find their home,
Dear Ched, we beseech,
For a block within reach,
To spare us from the newbie syndrome.
To OP: begging in Torn is generally disliked. Better grave this fast :)
PS, I'd take anyone's unwanted goods for money, but I know where to advertise: Trading Post
Go away
search the dump lol ? go try there it's feee
He’s right, people will bounty you for this
Graved - Low Quality/ No Discussion
Fun I need Bounty's cause I can then get more crime rating
I'm not begging I'm just saying I'm getting rid of junk begging is when you say it over and over
Also I'm new to the game so don't blame me