There’s something about robbing banks, jewelry stores, depots, etc, that is just very fun.
Payday 2 is fun.
Started by KeaThat1Person [3160647] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
is it free?
No it’s $9.99 on Steam
Y'know, I could've sworn it went free to play years back.
Anyway, it regularly turns up in Steam sales for pretty much pennies, along with a lot of the DLC, so worth holding out.
Anyway, it regularly turns up in Steam sales for pretty much pennies, along with a lot of the DLC, so worth holding out.
Payday 3 is on Xbox Game pass for PC, highly recommend the pass!
Sometimes they do free week or weekend, and there is already a new payday game, Payday 3
Uses To Play It, Already Quit A Few Years Ago, When Back Most Mod Like Music Doesn't Work Anymore, And Skills Gone, Can't Even DW XD, It's Fun, The Music Good, You Can Try Many Build Like Dodge Or Armour, Your Perk Deck Affect Your Playstyle, Like Stoic You Drink Beer And You Gain % Of HP Lost (The HP Lost Are The White Bar It Can Decay After Few Mins) your HP Increase A Lot But You Armour Gone Forever Until You Change Perk Deck, There's Also Hacker The most Versatile Perk Which Can Used Both Loud (As A Stunner Feedback) Then Stealth (As An Camera Jammer), The Lore Are Confusing I can't Explain It, Many Weapons And The Map Are Good
Aye is number 3 not online only though? Or did they update it.
I tried it on release and was really let down unfortunately, I loved 2
I tried it on release and was really let down unfortunately, I loved 2
yep, it's online only plus it doesn't have that many additional features compared to payday 2. unless you've played all the payday 2 maps and want to try the new maps you'd be better off playing payday 2 where the series peaked.
Pay day 2 is by far one of my favorite games, I played it on the ps3 and ps4 and ill be getting a pc soon and of course I'm going to get it there too
Payday 2 is wayyyy better then payday 3.
Sometimes They Do -90% Discount Mostly on Major Steam Sale, But They Randomly Put The Disc Anyway, But The DLC Is Many, Some Good Weapon Are In DLC, But Non DLC Weapon Like Uhh AK5, Akimbo Krinkov, Union 5.56 (This One Is Free DLC), Are Fun Too, Also you can Play DLC Map By Joining Pub Or Ask Your Friend That Have That DLC Map you Still Got The Achievement