Hey all,
I wanted to reach out because a while back I created a script to grab some API info from my inventory. I haven't used it in a while and I recently tried to use it and I'm getting an error that the inventory call is no longer valid.
Is this permanently removed? If so, is there any workaround if I wanted to, for instance, do an API call to my inventory to see how many of specific items I have, such as Lawyer Cards, Xanax, etc., or is this no longer possible?
I wanted to reach out because a while back I created a script to grab some API info from my inventory. I haven't used it in a while and I recently tried to use it and I'm getting an error that the inventory call is no longer valid.
Is this permanently removed? If so, is there any workaround if I wanted to, for instance, do an API call to my inventory to see how many of specific items I have, such as Lawyer Cards, Xanax, etc., or is this no longer possible?