Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points market

Started by ajc1213 [2874859] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Zef [2428081]
Had similar issues around 18:00 Torn time. Didn't take a screenshot at the time but it looked exactly like this guys screenie.


Cleared browser cache, rechecked and issue still persisted, at the time I was half asleep so I just went back to sleep. When checking now, there are no issues.

I use kiwi browser on an android phone to play Torn on, with TornTools extension and, occasionally have scripts enabled but no scripts were enabled at the time.