217 replies · 7.15k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:218 / 218 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
218
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
79 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
_T_[1009930]
· 40 likes · I had to watch the paramedics take my son away in a black plastic bag 3 years ago this upcoming August. 2 weeks before his 22nd birthday. I did CPR as best I could & watched them shock his chest …
PimpChu[1284243]
· 19 likes · Hi Everyone, For the past 2 weeks, InQuest and NPO have banded together to support Cloak during this incredibly trying time. for the past 10 days, we have been running a small fundraiser to just try and make a small …
Fermion[2691036]Officer
· 2 likes · I'm terribly sad to hear that. My best to you and yours, cloak 💜
Apologies for your loss, dude. I can't imagine having to go through that and I wish you and your family well, and may you always love each other the way you love your son.