Mate... That is awful. To put your own child in the ground is something I would not wish on anyone. I really wish you and your family the best.
Tragedy
Started by Cloak [2737340] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 218 / 218 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I am so sorry. There truly are no words. You have my real life prayers today, from the bottom of my heart. I will be praying for you today.
-Teel
-Teel
I had to watch the paramedics take my son away in a black plastic bag 3 years ago this upcoming August. 2 weeks before his 22nd birthday. I did CPR as best I could & watched them shock his chest for what seemed like an eternity while preying to a God who didn't hear my prayer. Hugging my son before they zipped the bag knowing it was the last time I was going to see his face like that, except for a coffin still haunts & hurts me to this day. I haven't been the same since & I know I never will be. From 1 grieving parent to another my heart goes out to you. You're now part of an exclusive club absolutely no one wants to join. I'd like to tell ya it gets easier, but that would be a lie. It will get easier as time goes on to cope with & you'll probably become more cold & distant to the world around you.
Try to do your best to keep your rage & emotions in check because very few people in the world have none or very little compassion & I'm very sad to say when you go through a tragedy like that you're going to have a much clearer insight on how shitty & useless your fellow man can actually be. I'm sorry but it's true. Just watch some other parents and their memorial videos to their lost children on your FB or tiktok & you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. You'll definitely start asking yourself why God had to take your child but this worthless sack of excrement is still able to breathe air. Just don't act on it. Please. They're not worth it & I know it's going to be extremely easy for you to go from 0 to 100 in a fraction of a second when dealing with assholes.
If you need someone to scream at or complain to feel free to message me. I have nights where I still wish I was dead, going to the cemetery to fall asleep with them at 12 1 or 2 am. & if I didn't have another child with a useless mother who doesn't even care he exists, sad to say Id have already joined my oldest.
Once again. my heart goes out to ya. It's ok to cry, it's ok to scream, curse God If you have to spend the next couple of weeks torn down drunk because you don't want to deal with reality. Trust me, I understand. You don't owe anyone an explanation for anything, ever, You do what YOU gotta do to get through.
Take care, my inbox is always open for ya brother. If ya wanna link up outside of here & share pics of our kids. I'd love that. It helps to talk to others who have & are going through it & it also keeps their memory alive.
Try to do your best to keep your rage & emotions in check because very few people in the world have none or very little compassion & I'm very sad to say when you go through a tragedy like that you're going to have a much clearer insight on how shitty & useless your fellow man can actually be. I'm sorry but it's true. Just watch some other parents and their memorial videos to their lost children on your FB or tiktok & you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. You'll definitely start asking yourself why God had to take your child but this worthless sack of excrement is still able to breathe air. Just don't act on it. Please. They're not worth it & I know it's going to be extremely easy for you to go from 0 to 100 in a fraction of a second when dealing with assholes.
If you need someone to scream at or complain to feel free to message me. I have nights where I still wish I was dead, going to the cemetery to fall asleep with them at 12 1 or 2 am. & if I didn't have another child with a useless mother who doesn't even care he exists, sad to say Id have already joined my oldest.
Once again. my heart goes out to ya. It's ok to cry, it's ok to scream, curse God If you have to spend the next couple of weeks torn down drunk because you don't want to deal with reality. Trust me, I understand. You don't owe anyone an explanation for anything, ever, You do what YOU gotta do to get through.
Take care, my inbox is always open for ya brother. If ya wanna link up outside of here & share pics of our kids. I'd love that. It helps to talk to others who have & are going through it & it also keeps their memory alive.
My thoughts are with you at this time.
f**k.....
I have no words....
My thoughts are with you and your family.
I have no words....
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Only a message away if you ever want to chat I know we have never spoke but sometimes it’s easier that way keep strong mate can’t imagine how hard it must be right now!
Brother Cloak I’m so sorry to read this, stay strong mate x
So sorry to hear about your loss :( Thinking of you and your family during this extremely heartbreaking time <3
So so so very sorry to read this, was keeping track from afar. He's at peace now. Treasure the memories you have and never forget a second of the good times. I cannot imagine going through the same thing, and pray I never do. Anything I can do for you, my inbox is open to you.
I’m so very sorry for your loss. I’ve never lost a child and I cannot imagine the pain. I do have a friend who lost a three year old and I remember when she and another of our friends were crying about it, her friend said something to her that brought all of us comfort. His life was short but it was filled with family who comforted him when he needed it, laughed with him when he was laughing, and loved on him until the end. His entire life he knew he had people who wanted him around and wanted him happy. It was short but it was full.
Five months is way too short but he had five months with family who loved him. All he knew was that he was loved and taken care of.
May you remember Theodore’s smiles and moments of calm comfort and may they bring you joy that even though it was short for you, his whole life was filled with you and your love.
[image: i.etsystatic.com]
Five months is way too short but he had five months with family who loved him. All he knew was that he was loved and taken care of.
May you remember Theodore’s smiles and moments of calm comfort and may they bring you joy that even though it was short for you, his whole life was filled with you and your love.
[image: i.etsystatic.com]
Sorry for your loss man! Hearts hurting for you and your family!
awful tragedy so sorry for your loss.
I have a 5 month old son. This hits where it hurts, deeply. I'll be thinking about you for the foreseeable future. Be well my friend, don't beat yourself up, you did the best you could.
i am so sorry for your loss man.
I don't know you and you don't know me but if you ever need to chat to someone feel free to send me a message. God gave me 2 great ears to listen.
Much love <3
I am so sorry for your loss.
I don't know you and you don't know me but if you ever need to chat to someone feel free to send me a message. God gave me 2 great ears to listen.
Much love <3
I am so sorry for your loss.
As a parent, i could hardly read through your updates. Can't imagine what your family is going through. Very sorry for your loss, stay strong and remember you have each other.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I appreciate the reminder not to approach parenting like a routine and to be more present with my girls.
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my kids temporarily during the pandemic due to a prolonged custody battle, and yet I can only imagine what a terrible sense of loss you are feeling right now. Keeping you in my thoughts.
My condolences Cloak. Can't even begin to imagine how you feel right.
Thoughts and prayers for Theodore, may God bless his soul.
Thoughts and prayers for Theodore, may God bless his soul.
My condolences and sympathies brother.