About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ryukendo [2167036]
· 7 likes ·
Ana on a roll Next thread pls put clicky name to their profile. Thanks - flare [2195157] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Link to Baxia (I believe, cause the previous names match) Link to Blakey Thanks Ana but damn some clickys would be nice - Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes ·
You literally scammed me in the past and slowly paid it off after I bullied you, get the f**k out of here. This matter is being dealt with internally and will be resolved and paid in due course. These threads …
Mentioned in this thread
Blakey [1453358] ×4 NutPunch [2303736] ×1 Penetration [2340613] ×1 Baxia [2456400] ×1
Ana on a roll
Next thread pls put clicky name to their profile. Thanks
Next thread pls put clicky name to their profile. Thanks
okay fine. The things I do for you.
Baxia / Creed
[image: i.ibb.co]
Blakey
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1453358
[image: i.ibb.co]
Baxia / Creed
[image: i.ibb.co]
Blakey
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1453358
[image: i.ibb.co]
Mentions: Blakey [1453358]
I actually like Baxia so this is... It angers me.
Hoping for a positive resolution one way or another, I'd hate to see her out of a f**kton of cash and more than anything all the time and effort spent on saving for, setting up and running an oil rig because someone abused their trust.
PEACEFUL RESOLUTION ATTAINED! Solved before this thread even came up rendering it completely pointless, but still a good thing I guess :)
Couldn't have happened to a better person LOL
Hey y'all, hmu if u got a spare oil rig, absolutey trustable person here, dw about being 90d old
97*
I know a faction that happily accepts scammers with Battlestats. D3vil recently joined.
Details
I'm an expert oil rig director who has no history of scamming oil rigs and full edu. Who feels like risking their $20b+ investment with me?
No takers?
Why risk it with anyone then? Dummies.
Breaking news!
Penetration critically kicked Blakey in the Head for 730
No takers?
Why risk it with anyone then? Dummies.
Breaking news!
Penetration critically kicked Blakey in the Head for 730
Mentions: Blakey [1453358] · Penetration [2340613]
No
My friend news is in a lot of pain, please stop breaking him
Lesson and Learn: only trust yourself or your other account to run your company
You literally scammed me in the past and slowly paid it off after I bullied you, get the f**k out of here.
This matter is being dealt with internally and will be resolved and paid in due course. These threads do not help any party and you’re a piece of shit to make these with little to no actual substance to them, we just recently already kicked a member this week for scamming a different NS member in the past, we do not condone that behaviour here.
Seems you edited it now, grave it
This matter is being dealt with internally and will be resolved and paid in due course. These threads do not help any party and you’re a piece of shit to make these with little to no actual substance to them, we just recently already kicked a member this week for scamming a different NS member in the past, we do not condone that behaviour here.
Seems you edited it now, grave it
Don't call me a piece of shit for making threads about Scammers.
This is "nothing personal."
I talk with a lot of torn forumers and they tell me about scammers, and I ask "Why isn't there a thread made yet?" And they say "I don't know." what do you expect me to do?
A few times, these scams are actually real.
I mean, this is a GAME.
A little shit slinging is HARMLESS FUN when the scammer gets PAID to scam.
This is "nothing personal."
I talk with a lot of torn forumers and they tell me about scammers, and I ask "Why isn't there a thread made yet?" And they say "I don't know." what do you expect me to do?
A few times, these scams are actually real.
I mean, this is a GAME.
A little shit slinging is HARMLESS FUN when the scammer gets PAID to scam.
watch you come begging me to remake the thread in 12 months when the scam isn't paid back.
I know "your" "scammer" is on your team, but generally scammers actually LIKE being exposed, before you white-knight yours. as see below:
[image: i.imgur.com]
anyway, guys, check out my other thread, about that other scam
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16398842&b=0&a=0
I know "your" "scammer" is on your team, but generally scammers actually LIKE being exposed, before you white-knight yours. as see below:
[image: i.imgur.com]
anyway, guys, check out my other thread, about that other scam
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16398842&b=0&a=0
Mentions: dog causes 30 billion heist