Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tragedy

Started by Cloak [2737340] on in General Discussion.

217 replies · 7.15k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 218 / 218 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ChickenButtCock [3291515]
Healing vibes your way. Things happen for crazy reasons. And even though they can awful and heart wrenching. Maybe good does come from it in the end of it all. Strength in humanity knowing that pain could cause you to feel what you'll have to feel later one during a moment of need in the universe. But I am so very deeply sorry you are going through this.
NN_ [1429005]
Truly sorry to hear that.... can't even imagine the pain that you and your family are going through...went to my son bed now just to kiss him....
Gank [3058543]
So sorry for your loss. Despite playing an aggressive game, know that the community is sending support.
RavenMorgan3 [2891916]
I’m so sorry for your loss. </3 My heart breaks for your family & you. There are no words that could ever ease this. No parents should have to lose a child. May his memory be a blessing.
priestly [3156006]
Rest In Peace, Theodore.

I'm new, and we don't know each other but wishing you and your family as much peace as you can find in this time.
LadyVendetta [1687618]
Im so sorry to hear about your son, condolences go out to you and the family. We all should definitely be holding loved ones close as things that we don't expect can happen at any given moment. We take so much for granted.

Rest in peace little man <3 life can be so cruel.
Mogao [2802637]
That’s some good advice. I don’t reach out to my loved ones enough so I should make more of an effort.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Ryan.
isolate_man [2893519]
I'll just share this:

Tears In Heaven
Song by Eric Clapton

Would you know my name?
If I saw you in heaven
Would it be the same?
If I saw you in heaven

I must be strong
And carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand?
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand?
If I saw you in heaven

I'll find my way
Through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please

Beyond the door
There's peace, I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name?
If I saw you in heaven
Would you be the same?
If I saw you in heaven

I must be strong
And carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

PimpChu [1284243]

Hi Everyone, 

For the past 2 weeks, InQuest and NPO have banded together to support Cloak during this incredibly trying time. for the past 10 days, we have been running a small fundraiser to just try and make a small difference to Cloak and his family. 

I am pleased to announce that we have been able to raise 500GBP for Cloak and his family, with the money going towards a trip to spreading Theo's ashes. 

Cloak, we love you man <3

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

KrissyTheFish [1565166]

So very sorry for your loss. Words aren't sufficient. 

 

My husband and I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time.