Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi

Started by Zach32 [2734697] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Zach32 [2734697]
So here's the thing..... a long time a go. About 900 days to be more exact. I found this game. And all I had was a phone so that lasted about 20 minutes. Fast forward to approximately 50 days ago I refound the games and its much better phone ui. Now I'm enjoying the game community and most every bit of it. But I feel severely behind and could use a hand. So help? Maybe? But only if you want. I've been some what lucky so im not screwed but even good advice would be spectacular!!!! Thanks and have a great day!!!