Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

App Glitch

Started by Bruceh [492696] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Bruceh [492696]
Hey guys, I’ve been using the iOS app for a long time now and recently I tried to open it to be confronted with the “notification settings” page which I can’t seem to get out of. The “back to Torn” button doesn’t work, nor does the “Report Bug” or “Clear Cache” button. All I can use is “Log Out” and logging back in yields the same result so I’m just using Torn on Safari for now. Is there a fix or is the app obselete now you can’t access it on the Apple Store? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.