Hello! As of this writing well i am pretty much new to Torn!
I love to get my hands on those Plushies! Wait you have one
If you buy them from me i sell them with 3% on top of the price tag.
If you are looking to sell them I'll buy it off for you mug free!
I am well aware that i am bound to make mistakes, if you think the deal is unjustified you can just say so if ever. Click here for the prices.
Hope i make you guys happy, thank you!
I love to get my hands on those Plushies! Wait you have one
If you buy them from me i sell them with 3% on top of the price tag.
If you are looking to sell them I'll buy it off for you mug free!
I am well aware that i am bound to make mistakes, if you think the deal is unjustified you can just say so if ever. Click here for the prices.
Hope i make you guys happy, thank you!