Hi,
All scripts are disabled - Torntools, Aquatools, etc. and browser cookies/cache have been cleared.
Works absolutely fine on chrome, and not firefox.
Problem:
Cracking takes the initial 7 nerve and shows progress for the first attempt - any attempt after just 'refreshes' as if it's making the action, but shows no progress and takes no additional nerve. The activity log resets to 0s each time I open it.
Refreshing the page shows no additional progress and does not even include the initial 7 nerve attempt. If I clear the cache and re-log, progress for the first 7 nerve shows and is persistent.
It seems a firefox specific issue, as it worked as it should on chrome, but chrome sucks ass. Seems like it's not able to write to the cache properly. I don't know.
Before using any nerve:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
After using 7 nerve:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
After refresh: [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Activity log, resets to 0s whenever opened:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
All scripts are disabled - Torntools, Aquatools, etc. and browser cookies/cache have been cleared.
Works absolutely fine on chrome, and not firefox.
Problem:
Cracking takes the initial 7 nerve and shows progress for the first attempt - any attempt after just 'refreshes' as if it's making the action, but shows no progress and takes no additional nerve. The activity log resets to 0s each time I open it.
Refreshing the page shows no additional progress and does not even include the initial 7 nerve attempt. If I clear the cache and re-log, progress for the first 7 nerve shows and is persistent.
It seems a firefox specific issue, as it worked as it should on chrome, but chrome sucks ass. Seems like it's not able to write to the cache properly. I don't know.
Before using any nerve:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
After using 7 nerve:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
After refresh: [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Activity log, resets to 0s whenever opened:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]