I just got myself a PI, looking for a spouse to share the rent with
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Gunbulyty [2702547] ×1
Congrats on a 1000 Days
Try personals in the newspaper!
Really.... 10000 days and you post this in GD???
Congratulations, you proposed to Gunbulyty with a diamond ring.
Mentions: Gunbulyty [2702547]
Hi, please use this thread for finding a spouse for house sharing. Graved.
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
I don't visit the forum much so I didn't know
I am looking for a very nice, helpful, respectful husband and has a private island to share that will help out in this game. If your interested please let me know. I am also loving looking a man that always loves her.