Anyone still placing bets on this whole Israel and Palestine War?
I got Israel by 19th round TKO
although a ceasefire could be fit
tell me your thoughts even if it has nothing to do with Israel and that
Which nation would you bet your house and car on, if it was to go into war today?
This isn't really something to joke about, or make light of. People, innocent people, are dying in massive numbers. Be respectful.
Man tbh, that was a admirable response bro i cant lie
Okay, so anyone want to (hypothetically) bet on something else?
Ya, not a wager I'd feel comfy in placing. However, Israel will drop nukes before annihilation. Absolute irrevocable fact.
I really hope it wouldn't end up like this. No one would win if this war becomes an actual nuclear war.
I'd bet on Israel they have to much support
I'd wager the US would annex Israel and make it an American territory before nukes.
That would be interesting to witness...
Yeah, it would likely be a "Israel retains it's independence, but is now a part of America" or some crazy crap...it would be a dangerous move, to say the least. Yet, likely better than Nukes...
I bet we won't be alive to see the end of it. These dudes have been killing each other for thousands of years.