everytime I try to do a crime it doesnt work it acts like i have no wifi or something like I can do anything but crimes like its glitched can anyone help me fix it
i cant do crimes
Started by rico3k [3262640] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I have the same issue. When I attempt to perform a crime my nerve bar stays full and the reward from the crime does not appear in my inventory.
I have a similar issue, my crimes are showing the wrong progress and not working
Closed per confirmation received on private message.
Thanks!