Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat issues

Started by _SCOFIELD_ [1441750] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from the browser settings or do a hard refresh and see if it resolves the issue?
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
I think i might know what is causing this.

When I open a new chat, and paste a copied message and send (and that is the only msg sent), then that msg is not showing the chats tab and this bug appears.
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
actually scratch that. since it just happened on an incoming message too and that didn't seem like a copy-pasted message for sure
BossHogg [1986248]
It's also happening to me, I removed all names from my chat list, signed out and cleared cache and cookies, also cleared the cache on my mobile. I sighed out of all devices, I then went into a different browser that I use and cleared cache and cookies on there too. It's becoming a right pain in the arse, especially if I'm attacking and the chat box opens blocking the screen and causes me to lose the attack.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Locking thread to avoid spam. Devs don't provide interim updates. Update will only be provided once the issue is fixed or if the devs need more info.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This should be resolved in Chat 3.0. If you are still experiencing this issue in the new system, please file a new report.

 

Thanks!