Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Biggest non-achievement ever

Started by CockyNudist [2209950] on in General Discussion.

52 replies · 4.9k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 41028 ×1 RGiskard [1953860] ×1 LustDragon69 [2802242] ×1 Dsla [2807954] ×1

CockyNudist [2209950]
That's right. I've achieved the greatest non-achievement in the history of field mice. Behold

[image: i.imgur.com]

You read that correctly.

22.5K DAMAGE

[image: i.imgur.com]

With that much damage I could kill myself 3 times over. The amount of power I wield is so great that sometimes I even scare myself.

Of course, with great power, comes great responsibility and great disappointment. My greatest disappointment being that I didn't get the awards I rightfully deserved for having such great power and the responsibility to not bitch about it in the forums. A responsibility I promptly shirked, but let's ignore that for now and get back to celebrating this momentous occasion!

The only way this non-achievement could be any more of an achievement would be if it actually gave me the awards I thought it would give me. But hey! We can't win everything so I will settle with winning in my own mind, even if ched's awards say I didn't.

First I would like to thank myself for making this all possible. And then my mom, my dad, and my internet provider for... -insert long heartfelt speech here-




Nah but seriously.

First off, a BIG thanks to RGiskard for wasting his energy to help me with this nonsense! (That was not the only attack log either lol)

[image: imgur.com]



Thanks to LustDragon69 for lending me this beauty to bleed duke dry

[image: i.imgur.com]



And thank you Dsla for lending me this katana to make everything else hit 20% harder XD

[image: i.imgur.com]








And finally, thank you to each and every one of you dark mode users out there who will bump this thread to curse my bloodline for the next 10 generations, for burning out your eyes with those last two pictures. You da real mvp.
[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Dsla [2807954] · LustDragon69 [2802242] · RGiskard [1953860] · No damage merits?

SkinnyPeen [2176021]
In a dark, murky underworld, where only the sharpest survive, named Torn City, the only glimmer of hope the denizens have is the use of 'light mode', like a beacon of light to guide them through the smog

Also, please, FBI, stop this man, this... Cocky Nudist whilst he is at large, HE MUST. BE. STOPPED.
Tarlos [2865634]
Little do people know that CockyNudist only uses 0.000001% of his power. The reason he doesn't train at the gym isn't because he doesn't want to, but because any gym equipment crumbles at his touch. His unfathomable power, when uncontrolled, disintegrates any object in a 100 meter radius of him.
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
All that damage and planning but didn’t read the announcements so didn’t get any of the damaging merits…