So kinda noob question for my age but working on my strength now and was wounder what yall think is better? Pretty much straight training with a little rw every every couple weeks. Using fhc and trying to stay on top on xans.
Farm or fitness?
Started by LSU [92639] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
If that $6.5b nw is accurate, then xans and RW, no FHCs.
xD I promise when I get to low it gets a re-up. I'm not hurting for money.
They've got a blue name, they'll just replace whatever they spend with IRL cash
I think that it really depends on how large your str stat is. IIRC the fitness center perk gives you strength based on your base stats. NOT 100%, someone fact check me here.
I'm working off that assumption.
So having said that, if your STR is on the lower side, the FC perk doesn't give you as much. And it probably also nerfs the 3% gym gains as well, so having the pure energy from a farm may be better.
I'm working off that assumption.
So having said that, if your STR is on the lower side, the FC perk doesn't give you as much. And it probably also nerfs the 3% gym gains as well, so having the pure energy from a farm may be better.
Sorry should have added Strength is 220m
I don't think I am best person to give advice but I would stockpile networth until your strenght goes over 4-5B. Other stats as well. That is when you go wild with SE. Until then Farm would be my choice as you can use energy for attacks and training. Also halloween is like 4-5 months away so it will be nice to save company points for that. It will be nice payout.