Hey y'all wanted to earn karma and I thought hey, I should start posting pieces of my work in the forum I am currently a student working on receiving my bachelors in game art and this is where I will start posting my finished items.
3D Modeling
Started by HyBRiiD_Zeus [2762985] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Hello wdyt of this btw?
https://youtu.be/N6v7HQiCNiQ?feature=shared
I think the simplified version is this:
https://youtu.be/wd2X-38lAnc?si=M1Av-ak9LXwEmIkq
I've been obsessed with this. I think I know to make it make it work but some of their billboards are 5D
How?
See im not that far along in the modeling scene but that is probably the coolest animation i have ever seen