If you want to get out of jail and your only option is to pay. I can get u out for 50% off your initial balance. I only charge a small fee between 5-10% depending on your bond. If you are interested LMK. Wish you the best of luck.
Bail Bondsman
Started by Houind [3199308] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 7 likes ·
That's just not true lol. You can use lawyer business cards, self bust or just wait 5 seconds-5 minutes (for higher levels) to get busted. The days of paying for busts/bails ended a decade ago. - Titus [2198442]
· 4 likes ·
I wonder what happens if someone doesn't pay op lol - Shooby [2510470]
· 3 likes ·
this fella appears in the communal showers when you're in jail[image: i.ibb.co]
That's just not true lol. You can use lawyer business cards, self bust or just wait 5 seconds-5 minutes (for higher levels) to get busted. The days of paying for busts/bails ended a decade ago.
I wonder what happens if someone doesn't pay op lol
this fella appears in the communal showers when you're in jail[image: i.ibb.co]
When you want to hustle but are just reading decade old guides..
I can't stay in jail even If I want to. But I would really like to see you pull out anyone out with 1 failed bust.
Should be in Trading Post thread, but more realistically should be in Graveyard.
....just wait a minute, someone will bust you out. Is this a problem for people?
moved to trading