Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flower shops

Started by Wamphyris [2669149] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Wamphyris [2669149]

I know this isn't a suggestion as such, but would it be possible to look at the perks available to flower shops. 

 

As the owner of a 10* flower shop, it's a little frustrating to see one of the perks disabled (illegal production? ), and it has been for as long as I have been playing. 

 

The 10* perk, has been pretty much superceded by 3rd party tools (although I would understand the reasoning to not change this). It certainly doesn't feel like a 10* perk though.