1
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
XD Oh I love this. No this is great, please don't edit a single thing until the community can read it.
rewards should reflect the effort end of discussion!
Well, maybe you should put some effort in then and get into Platinum?
293 hits is effort...Show me where you've put in that much effort? I'll wait
Quantity doesnt always equate equality.
For serious tho, what you expected? Caches being given out left and right just because you made 293 hits on the noobs? Whats next? Reward B3 with hunder of caches each time they do their 100ks?
You are in low league fighting low opponents. Step up your gameplay, win and you get your increased rewards.
He edited it:(
My previous opponent spent a lot more money than they gain. Sed parcel, flight delays, bct, revivers, needles, etc for a medium cache.
But ya know what, strategy is not the opposite as effort. If bashing your head should be rewarded extra, any fools can do the same thing.
Just reevaluate your strategy, cost, reward, and war progress every 6-12 hours.
https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=rankreport&rankID=14193
This isn't effort. This is pure ego and self sabotage coming from both faction leaders. Which is fine if you are loaded with cash, have a lot of players who don't use gym to train, and a diamond. But it's not fine if you are in bronze and full of young players.
Unless I am doing research regarding certain mechanism or I have no other options, I do not enjoy bashing my noobs head on the wall the way you did it.
They may say "let's do this crap" to please me. But it's my job to think what is best for them above myown ego and ambition. So no, I never drag the war morethan I must to or to enjoy decay.
If I am doing research I will notify them my purpose and goals. And yeah we often do research and testing. It makes wars more interesting.
Just my $0.2
Graved - No content