Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Examplesss...

Started by Gitanjli [2957552] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 241 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Gitanjli [2957552]

Alright, so finally I have made 3 projects which i can post here as examples...

 

Won't say they are as great as top grade gfx, but they are my first 3 gfx I ever made :)

 

1)[image: imgur.com]

Am still learning things that can make my gfx better.

2)[image: imgur.com]

I know its weird, but trust me, its exactly what the client wanted lol.

3)[image: imgur.com]

This one is the better one...

 

Btw I want you guys to judge at what price i should sell these. I really don't know what price they deserver according to TORN levels. Will love making gfx projects for you guys, not only pfp, but any type of gfx that I haven't made yet. AM REALLY EXCITING!!

 

Runalf [2047589]

Hi man, it looks pretty decent for your first work.

 

I wouldnt focus on selling yet, just practice a lot and get some experience.

 

Keep it up!  

 

 

Clark [2062002]

Way better than my first 3, are you in the gfx discord? Plenty of tutorials and such to learn from there.

MrFarmy [2845182]

Dude works quick and very friendly to work with, love the artwork he made for me, will recommend any day of the week. 💖