Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying losses @ 300k ea. [CLOSED]

Started by Shaitan [2802630] on in Attacking.

25 replies · 427 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Shaitan [2802630] ×1

Shaitan [2802630]

CLOSED 24/5/24

 

Thanks to everyone who contributed but now closed.

Any losses after the edit time will no longer be paid.

 

 

 

Buying losse, if the thread title says open then just attack me.

Feel free to attack if I'm offline, I will pay as soon as I come back, if you want me to hold payment till you're online then message me after the attacks.

No, I wont send you Xanax/Meds or money in advance.

There's no need to message me before attacking but feel free to send me a list after you have finished especially if I'm offline (I use a logging system to keep tabs of the losses so it isn't 100% necessary but appreciated.)

If you're happy with my payment speed and interaction please consider leaving me a quick message in the thread once you have put your money in a safe place :)

Active hours ~0500 - 2100 tct you will usually get very fast payments during those hours.


[image: i.giphy.com]

 



Shaitan [2802630]

17:35:21 - 20/05/24 You sent $600,000 to H*****
17:35:47 - 20/05/24 You sent $1,200,000 to O**
17:36:09 - 20/05/24 You sent $300,000 to D********
18:17:41 - 20/05/24 You sent $5,100,000 to S*******

SnowyBae [3298840]

07:58:17 - 23/05/24 You were sent $300,000 from Shaitan.

Legit and quick, thanks a lot man. Now I have the Mansion rent money for another day.

SnowyBae [3298840]

09:14:22 - 23/05/24 You were sent $300,000 from Shaitan.
09:16:21 - 23/05/24 You were sent $300,000 from Shaitan.

Done it again and the payments were within a minute. Thanks a lot man =D