Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flying Bug

Started by Xabby_chanX [2889764] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Xabby_chanX [2889764]

When I go to fly out, it prompts me to confirm that I want to fly out, but flies me out automatically instead of waiting for me to confirm the prompt.

 

I use Torn PDA with no extra extensions aside from the Easter egg extensions. I don't have a screenshot or video of it because it happens suddenly and randomly it seems.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There is no bug in the confirmation system. It works as intended. The only difference is that on Desktop, you have to click two buttons (Travel then Continue), and on mobile devices you simply click on the country and click Continue (so only one button click). Both travel still require your confirmation, if the confirmation question (Are you sure you want to travel?) is not appearing, it would be due to one of your scripts/extensions.

 

Thanks!