So I just joined a faction and i wanted to loan armor in the armory but the loan option was gray and I couldn't click on it even when the status of the armor was available. Is this a bug or is this like a faction rank thing, or is this because I just joined?
Faction Armory
Started by quriiosity [3275522] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
You're blocked from using the armoury and other perks for the duration of the recruit period (72 hours), just like you are in companies.
This is to dissuade people from jumping factions and companies.
Ask your leaders if they can loan you items directly.
oh ok tysm thanks for the help
This is semi-correct.
Armory loaning is actually a faction permission. It's entirely possible he will not be able to do it even after the recruit period depending on how his faction leaders set up the faction in the "Positions" Tab.
You're totally right. I forgot that part 😅
That's an excellent question...for your faction leadership.