Hi, just wanted to know if I'm the only one that can't access the merit points tab since yesterday
Merit points
Started by Kunha [3273996] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
It would help if you can give a screenshot of what you see when you try to access the Merits tab of the Awards page.
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?
How do I add an image? 😅 Can I send it on discord?
You can copy paste the image directly on the forums.
I'm on mobile and the merit points always appeared on the right side of the "normal" points (the blue ones). As you can see it isn't appearing now. I'd like to solve that if possible :) thanks
That's because you do not have any merits to spend. The number as well as the sidebar link are both hidden when you are down to zero merits. You will have to go to the Awards page and navigate to Merits tab from there.
Thanks!