Sign me up 👍
TTT - Torn Wide Comp for June! Sign Ups Closed!
Started by BrandyQHQ [2899416] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 3,334 / 3,334 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Sign me up brother
Hey good luck, Brandy! I'm sure you have this all under control but if you need a hand with anything do reach out and if it's within our abilities I'll see what we can do.
Great idea, i'm in 😍
Don't think I'll win anything but can't hurt to sign up, generous of you to run this :)
I'll give this a shot, even if I won't be winning anything
Awesome stuff! I'm in :)
signing up!
I'm in good idea
x, thanks for running the comp :D
Nice idea... thanks for organizing
Sounds like fun. I'm in.
Put me in please
Sounds like I don't have to actually do anything besides my usual Torn things, so I might as well sign up too.
Nice, I do some of those things
Free entry? I'm there.
Sounds like a fun distraction sign me up
Sign me up! Sounds fun!
I refuse to take part in such an objectifying and childish competition.
Im in.
Count me in!