The parameters says 9 days 19 hours, but it says the course will be completed in 14 days 46 minutes. That's a really large variance.
Started by _Kreeture_ [3199664] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
The parameters says 9 days 19 hours, but it says the course will be completed in 14 days 46 minutes. That's a really large variance.
Are you sure you started the Edu after you invested points in Edu reduction, not before?
I only started this course this morning, when I posted it, I had both my Merrits and Education things all done met a few days ago.
It is a 21 days course, the maximum possible passive education course time reduction that you can obtain is 40%. Torn doesn't even have enough passive perks that could reduce the course time to 9d, meaning this is a visual issue on your end. I am not seeing any issue on the Education page on my end. Do you still see the same values in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
I'll have to wait until I'm home after work tomorrow to check. As soon as I can source that answe for you I will. Thank you
I have tested this on your account, the timer shows the correct number to me 14d, something hours.
Thanks!