Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rfc check failed.

Started by yarag [3115492] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
yarag [3115492]

I've reading Rfc check failed. issues and they said the problem is internet . but I have 100/100 line. So I tried to re login but same .

 

I want race and please help me

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please try deleting cookies for Torn from the browser settings, that should resolve the issue.