Good morning Thor! It's afternoon here
1billion v.whatever
Started by takashi [2491991] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 5,552 / 5,552 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Evening here
night
erm.. what the sigma?
Hey
Who wins?
Next post smells
Congrats PTP!
thanks!
You were so close... how many posts you made? :)
I rather not count lol All good, was fun!
Damn
What am I gonna do now in the evenings if I don't psychotically check the forums every three minutes?
Yes
Gonna miss all the screaming
There goes my evening plans. Take care everybody!
f
More context on it if your interested:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16379668&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=24372015
also <3
Mentions: POLL - Torn Forum - Search Feature
My Ched that sounds horrid. No developers currently maintain it? I've used systems like that before. The backend was running on Windows XP, I swear 😰 Now I'm going to have nightmares lol
Thanks for the link! It's so hard to find these things.... Womp womp