Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Luka getting his first ring ?

Started by BloodBag [3297549] on in Sports.

21 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

BloodBag [3297549]

Don't come for my throat on this one but I think Luka gonna  pull a Legend Larry to knock out a Mj blooded Ant man from the playoffs?


I'm a Houston Rockets fan, but I think the Dallas Mavericks are getting the crown this year.  

Do you agree or disagree. Let's talk about it. 

BloodBag [3297549]

The Celtics have the ability to WAY better than they've been. Not a bad team by any means. But they tend to beat themselves when it actually matters. My wife is a Celtics fan. 🤮 so every year I end up rooting for them since my Rockets, been out of fuel and not going far. (This year I felt was special, hopefully the run we had continues next season). 

Vived [3159904]

I am rooting for the Mavs... Kyrie and Luka absolutely balling in the playoffs.. its nice to see. Celtics havent been challenged at all this playoffs, and I do think they have a level/speed of their game that they have not had to show yet this playoffs...  

 

That said.. Mavs in 7! 

ChaosXperim3nt [3242992]

I think Kyrie is the key. I haven't watched basketball since Dwight left the magic. "Magic fan" I picked it back up last season. I've heard of Kyrie but actually watching him play. I'd say he's hand down the most talented player offensive player in the league right now. I'd guess the Mavs in 6

BloodBag [3297549]

They (Mavs) been play good ball away.  So if they steal these two games. It might just be a sweep.  🧹.  A lot speculate that it’s rigged and just for views.  If so I think “scripting” this match up is gold.  It could just be my area, but I’ve seen a bunch of advertisements using Tatum and the Celtics. But I think it will be a back and fourth series with Dallas in 7. 

superunknown [2642182]

If game two looks anything like game one then the celtics are gonna cruise to banner 18 in no time. I expect Dallas to regroup a bit but I dont think they have the poise the celtics have. 

BloodBag [3297549]

The definitely need to make adjustments. Doesn’t help the last 11 games Kyrie had against the Celtics he hasn’t won. 

BloodBag [3297549]

Down 2-0.  Dallas better figure it out. Luka is getting his numbers. But it’s a team sport. Up until now they been balling.  SMH. Boston has been living up to how it appears on paper.  In my opinion finally showing up when it matter.  Maybe next year Luka. 

Teeks [2489322]

To answer the original question, if Luka can get some conditioning and focus on not whining to the refs he absolutely has it in him to be MVP and win multiple rings.

 

But I’m a Celtics fan and today I’m content drinking in the glory of banner 18