Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Premium AI Generated Content

Started by HappyJon [3138091] on in Graphics.

16 replies · 284 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
42
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

HappyJon [3138091]

Banners

Profile Pictures

Faction/company pages

 

I have been using AI tools for years, both within GPTs and via Photoshop.  I am new to the concept of offering it as a service, but if anyone is interested please feel free to reach out.

 

I would just need a good starting point for the scenario, character(s), and backdrop of what you're looking for.  Will also make edits as needed.

 

 

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

 

 

Jheadmaster [3157225]

May be worth putting in a tiny bit more effort justo make sure your examples are actually profile picture size? Or Banner size? Rather than just posting random sized images? Or even adding someone's name or your own name to it?

 

just a tip though :)

HappyJon [3138091]

I hear that, I'm also not offering as a source of any kind of income within the game.  Just a friendly offer if someone is interested.

KingABz [1564719]

That's very nice of you. Some are out here trying to charge 20m for something that takes 15 seconds to create with zero effort. Glad its free, as it should be

BallinJoeStalin [2573881]

Is the GPT syntax the same as Stable Diffusion syntax? I've never used GPT but you can usually clean up text with the proper commands. Fallout stuff is super in style right now tho, I like it

cfcfcfcfcf [2814219]

if it takes 15 sec of 0 effort, why don't you show an example you've made that took 15 sec of 0 effort? after all, it's only 15 sec of 0 effort

Jheadmaster [3157225]

No worries man I was just offering a tip to make your post seem more appealing and less thrown together might be worth doing it's up to you! Nice that you are offering your time for free I wish you luck maybe have a look at some simple Canva editing tools that may help with your work 👍

HappyJon [3138091]

I feel like stable diffusion has more wild additions when attempting to add extra "tidbits" from my limited use.  It's all a little unstable, but I've had decent luck with Dall-E most of the time.