18 replies · 339 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
60
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
Most-liked replies
l_valk[3058406]
· 7 likes · you only say that cause no one absolutely likes you and you have no proof that I have scammed you and I would never do trade with you
Saelona[3052440]
· 6 likes · I've only had good experiences trading with risen personally. I've had trades over 100m+ and didn't feel the need to self hosp nor did they try to mug me or get someone else to do so after trading.
l_valk[3058406]
· 5 likes · you have no proof of me trading with you 2 I would never trade with you or lzrd as yall are total idiots and 3 I never scam or mug my customers
I've only had good experiences trading with risen personally. I've had trades over 100m+ and didn't feel the need to self hosp nor did they try to mug me or get someone else to do so after trading.
Risen has been my go to trader for the past month, not been mugged or scammed once, prices have been very fair everytime with no hassle so I don't know what these 2 clowns are talking about lmao. I would highly recommend Risen to any new or experienced players looking for a reputable trader!
Great trader.. ignore the numpties trying to troll, and sell their own trading on his post! No etiquette from them.. i'm always happy to sell risen my plushies!
So i tried to get the proof you mentioned... this guy seems to have nothing, anything else I can follow up LZRD??? Seeming like you might be the scammer, jumping on other's trade posts!
This is far from enough.
"I think", "Can't find it rn"... what a load of bollocks