It's the culmination of a 7 month celebration - the first 6 months were for Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, and Envy.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How will you be celebrating pride this year?
I won't
How do you contribute to an inclusive culture in Torn?
I don't
What have you done this year to support LGBTQ+ rights?
F**k all
I bet Nova tracked Bogie's activity for months to make sure he made this thread at a time when he's not around
Wow, even the text is in rainbow colors! Happy pride month to all who celebrate, and I am glad to hear that lgbtq+ people are getting more rights in places around the world.
Clearly more sensitivity training is needed for you! Accusing Nova of karma farming when he's a an ALLY ACTIVIST in ADDITION to being an ENBY is NOT ok!
Yeah, honestly, this except unironically. It's May, it's a karma grab and concern trolling.
That's not what she said!
People actually celebrate pride month ?
So would a pride thread be allowed in June?
I'm just here for the fabulous glitter bombs.