Has not sent payments avoid this scammer
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Avoid this idiot above,
Send more losses my way!
Online and paying!
Maybe he payed slowly because he's busy or something
Day 5 still has not sent payments not matter what he keeps posting. Avoid this scammer.
Sorry, am very busy!
But sending out payments when i can!
NA
Dudes js lying😭
b
He does NOT pay out. Ignored me after I sent a message
Edit: don't believe me? Then look at all the thumbs down
I'm starting to think i should take my words back
I take back my words,im sorry to my alveoli and my hand muscle
b
Payments sent!
Keep attacking everyone!
New player friendly!
Never sends payments only post in the forum to keep scamming players. Didn't pay me for 10 hits it's been a week. Avoid this scammer.
Is this good way to make money I am new here
b
B
Does not pay
Lies! Lies i tell you!
STILL PAYING FOR ATTACKS!
ATTACK WHENEVER!
For any new players selling losses avoid posts with tons of downvotes and always read reviews
Squid is just gonna take your losses and never pay you
Havent been paid yet. Performed 14 hits.