For those of you buying losses, DM me.
I am selling losses for 500,000$.
P.s. I'm kinda new, is there a better place to post this?
Started by IsaacTheLion [3293840] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
For those of you buying losses, DM me.
I am selling losses for 500,000$.
P.s. I'm kinda new, is there a better place to post this?
slutting is such a bad idea for your own gains.
Waste of e sip the slutting hit the gym instead
Not if you're doing it so you can actually afford xanax to use for the gains.
Spend 75E to get 250+E, that's such a no-brainer you'd need negative brains to think it's a bad idea
Your thread belongs here
Alternatively you can find a [B] thread that offers a price you're willing to [S] for
its literally not. it is a great way for noobs to make their first 10-100m
oh and OP go to attacking or trade not general.
also consider using Nebula
Or they can make a few ranked war hits and get more than 350k per hit
They could also mug, casino, or play the market. But to each their own. All can get you the same gains or more, with less E used.
yeah, good luck getting a faction that will actually pay you (there is currently an active thread with a leader defending paying LESS than 100k/hit) a decent amount and where you can actually make hits with like 1000 total stats. Yall assume these guys actually have the stats to do shit other than slut lmao
The argument against slutting is that it is "totally killing your gains bro" when 3 sluts a day (75 E) can literally pay for your xanax (250 E). These guys just want to see noobs suffer.
When I started, and currently, I can, and still do, get over $1mil for one mug. 25 E used. Not to mention all the mugs of over $1mil. You guys just want your cheap defends. Stop mouthing off, trying to sound all righteous.
I do not buy defends :). I was not saying you are wrong I was just saying that the people whining against slutting are worried about E allocation not money making.
I am not mouthing off or trying to "sound righteous"
Also mugging is 1 incredibly inconsistent and 2 scummy.
mug all you want but get ready for the shit lists if you are making it a habit
oh and you have like half my stats and almost 10x the defends so I am not sure why you think im chasing defends...
I'm a level holder, defends comes even if I don't want it.
Yup, just saying I thought it's weird you say I'm trying to buy cheap defends lol. Also I did not realize you were the original person to say don't slut I thought it was someone else 0.o
How are they going to mug with no stats though? Before the mugging ratio and city job inactivity changes you could get about 50k per mug off inactives. Now it's probably more like 20k per mug. Anyone who can't afford a DP *for the month and 3 xan a day will benefit from slutting, which a lot of non-donators pre-15 can't. They also can't trade without already having money and the casino is just all around terrible advice.
It has its uses. I did it long ago. I was in a losses group and saved up, and I bought stocks. It's not supposed to be a forever thing.
Took forever to get rid of Loser title though. Fair warning. XD
Love how this thread started as some noob selling losses in the wrong place and now people are having a genuine discussion over it
moved to attacking
You train with natural E, and ask your faction for xanax/lsd. Most good factions will want you to use their xanax.
He shouldn't be selling losses or training stats, he should be using baldrs leveling list to level up.