Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Verify you are human - loop

Started by LuigiMangione [1870934] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

LuigiMangione [1870934]

Hello. I'm trying to log in from Chrome on Windows and getting stuck on the Cloudflare "Verify you are human" page. I check the box, then it reloads and the cycle continues. 

 

I was able to log in from Incognito mode in Chrome without issue. Firefox and Torn PDA on Android work just fine as well. Just not normal plain-ol' Chrome.

 

I tried rebooting my PC, clearing Cache, and disabling TornTools, all with no luck.

 

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

LuigiMangione [1870934]

Disabled all extensions, including unlock origin with the same result.

 

I was out of town last week and was using TornPDA from across the country. Could that have contributed? 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If Cloudflare does not like something from your browser's end, there's very little that Torn can do about it. Your browser profile is failing Cloudflare check and it is up to you to figure out what is causing it and how to get past it. You will have to try disabling all of your extensions, deleting all cookies related to Torn to see if it helps. In worst case, you can try doing a re-installation of your browser.

 

Thanks!