Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random/Broken Message Alerts

Started by Nokt [3218330] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nokt [3218330]

 

So basically, around 9:20am in Australia, (28/05/24) it had that little pop up saying 6, which means 6 unread messages, but when I clicked it, the number disappeared, but there were no new messages. I did everything I could, but nothing fixed it. Right now at the time of writing this post/thread, the number is 24, yet with no new messages. I don't think that this is a big problem, but I did speak to an officer, and they told me to post my problem here, and so yeah, here I am. It just really annoys me. It would be very much appreciated if this could get fixed.


Kind Regards,

Bender_Gyatt

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

No, it will fix itself when the devs fix the bug. The linked report will be updated when the bug is fixed.