bullying on torn cities is a PANDEMIC. I ca'nt start it any more . Why is the cumunity so mean to other player . Why are you so heart less and mean to other players who have done absolutely nothing wrong .
Does it make you feel tough? Does it make you feel bettar about some elements of your life to be nasty to other olayer ? Well guest what, I'm even tougher, am I tough? Hell yes I tougher than you, you're bullying is mean it's nasty, it's not cool it's not funny n it certainly isn't nice . 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
recently my friend Titus tried to cheer up the community with fun n nice n funny thread but has been bullied for absolutely no reason . Titus is a good guy, always plays fair and help others in Torn City n gives away thread dividends . But he get nothing but bullies, insults, and gangs on him for no reason. You think ur tough by being mean to him? You wrong. Titus is a human bean too, titus has fealings too, titus gets said when ppl call him a wish dot com TEMU ferret, titus gets sad when people call him a spastic , he isn't a spastic.
I won't let ppl be nasty to my friends . If ur gonna be nasty . Be nasty to me . Say ur worse .
Go on , here is a picture of me - I dare you . Roast me . Say whatever u want but don't be nasty to my friend .
say what you want I know who I am :
handsome 😍😍
funny 😂😂
sexy 😈😈
good looking🥰🥰
lawyer irl 👨🏻⚖️👨🏻⚖️
boyfriend of a beautiful 18 plus gf 👩🏻⚕️👩🏻⚕️
Tough 👊👊
other nice thing💯💯
DISCUSSION : To the community, we need to talk. Why are we letting this toxic behavior slide? Torn City should be fun, not filled with hate. We all have our struggles, and being mean. What do you gain from being nasty?
yes I will give away thread dividends to ppl who comment